Have you found yourself wondering how you’re supposed to tackle everything in your business? Is your to-do list just growing longer and longer? Do you constantly search Google for answers and inspiration? Then a Power Hour is just what you need.
There’s immense pressure on us all to run everything from stock-taking, marketing, sales, design, email lists, networking and everything in between.
It’s not just you. In the past, I’ve been overwhelmed by the feeling of not having enough time and I know my clients have certainly experienced the same 2 am mind-racing moments as you too.
We have extraordinarily busy lives and there is always so much to do. As business owners, it feels as though we’re supposed to be experts in EVERYTHING and do it all on our own.
The Answer is a Power Hour
Creating a fulfilling work-life balance IS POSSIBLE but you need to put in place some robust strategies to help make the changes.
Successful entrepreneurs have long known the importance of having a mentor. They invest wisely in expert help and mindset coaching to create positive results. They understand the value of carving out even small pockets of time to get the guidance, tips and support that they need.
What is a Power Hour?
Power Hours are your opportunity to grab a slice of targeted support specifically designed to help business owners, like you, feel less overwhelmed and more confident.
My Power Hours give you straightforward, easy-t0-implement solutions and inspiration for your business.
A Power Hour is a 1:1 dedicated Zoom or Google Meet session between just you and me. We’ll narrow down the areas that will deliver you the best results and focus on reducing your workload. You’ll benefit from my 30-year marketing career and the hundreds of businesses I’ve helped. From getting great results from digital marketing, and understanding the different social media platforms to copywriting and design. During your Power Hour, we’ll be able to talk in confidence and share screens if we need to.
How Much Does It Cost?
Power Hours are £149* each and can be booked quickly and simply with your credit card.
Your Power Hour includes a recording of our session, plus any additional notes afterwards.
How Do I Book One?
- Click on the ‘Book Now’ button below. You’ll be taken to my online booking system where you’ll be able to secure a convenient time for your Power Hour.
- Make sure you describe what help would be the most valuable to you.
- You’ll be asked to enter your credit card details to secure your booking
- When you’ve successfully completed your booking and payment, your Power Hour login details will be emailed to you.
- On the day of your Power Hour, you’ll use the emailed details to log in. Make sure you’re seated comfortably, with a cuppa if you’d like, and that you have a good connection to wifi.
- After your Power Hour, I will send you a recording of our session with any further notes about the specific issues we discussed.
What Can You Use A Power Hour For?
- Social media strategy – how to get the most out of LinkedIn, Facebook Instagram and Twitter
- Email marketing and the power of newsletters to attract more customers
- General branding and how to use the correct tone of voice to connect with your audience
- Improve your copywriting and content marketing
- Design beautiful social media posts quickly and easily with Canva
- The tools you need for your new business startup
- Blogging for business and getting found on Google
- How to make an impact with your online networking presence
- New Year business goals and how to make them a reality
Free up your time and get the answers you need to make your business more successful!
When A Single Power Hour Isn’t Enough
Sometimes we need more than just an hour. Sometimes we need an accountability partner waiting in the wings to keep us motivated, inspired and on track.
If this sounds like you, you can relax. My Nurture Packages are the perfect solution:
Nurture & Flourish:
- Initial Power Hour
- 3x one-hour calls
- Expert-led 1:1 advice and a plan to move your business forwards
- Recordings of all calls so you can refer back to each step and all the advice
Only £476* – saving you 20% on individually booked Power Hours.
*This price is for 1 person. If you’d like another person to join your Power Hour with me there is an additional charge of £35 per person.